Millennium Group Corporation (Asia) Public Company Limited
The company may review and amend this policy as deemed necessary from time to time in order to ensure that your personal information is appropriately protected. If there is significant change to this policy, the company will notify you by disseminating it through appropriate channels.
1. Personal information collected by the company
1.1 What is personal information?
Personal information means information about an individual which can directly or indirectly identify the person, but does not include information on specific deceased persons.
1.2 Personal information collected by the company?
The company collects various types of personal information, including the following:
– Identity Data, such as first and last name, ID card number/Passport number, driver’s license number, date of birth, gender, age, nationality, marital status, photo and in some cases, the company may process sensitive information, such as blood type with your explicit consent or as required by law.
– Contact Data, such as address, telephone number, email
– Contact Information via Social Media (Social Media Contact Data) such as Line ID and Facebook Account.
– Financial Information or Transaction Data (such as bank account numbers) by transiting information through the company’s products or services.
– Information regarding cars, such as license plate numbers, engine numbers and body numbers.
– Contact Information with the company (Communication Data) such as audio or video re
– Location-related information, such as IP Address Information
1.3 Data Sources
The company may collect your personal information from various sources, including:
Receive personal information directly from you, such as:
– When you contact us to inquire about product information or services
– Product purchase procedures, using the services or process the request before entering into a contract, signing the contract, filling out the forms, filling out various registration forms or procedures for submitting claims or requesting rights
– Contacting the company through various methods such as telephone, email, Line, Facebook Messenger etc.
– Information regarding participation in various activities of the company, such as recording still images or videos
– The company may collect data automatically, such as when you use the company’s website or application etc.
Receive your personal information from other sources, such as:
– Customers of the company, agents or service providers of the company
– Affiliates in the group of companies or business partners of the company
– Government agencies or other public sources, such as the company’s website information, online search engines or on various social media platforms, such as Facebook etc.
(A) The Purpose of Collecting, Using or Disclosing Personal Information
The company processes, collects, uses or discloses your information for many purposes, depending on the nature of your relationship with the company, as follows:
2.1 To consider and approve and/or implement the request regarding the company’s products and services, such as contacting the company to enquire about information to buy a car, test driving, car reservations, car inspections or maintenance services etc.
2.2 To enter the contract, fulfill the contract requirements and check the contract performance between you and the company, make appointment for car inspection or maintenance, service registration related to the products and other related service, payment procedures, receiving or sending data and contact documents between you and the company and to maintain compliance with the internal processes of the company
2.3 To confirm identity (verify identity) before providing services to you
2.4 To perform various operations about insurance
2.5 In order to maintain and sustain relations with the company’s customers, such as the liaison in inquiries of various information, complaint handling, offering benefits and issuing various warnings without marketing objectives
2.6 To inform news about products or services, various beneficial promotional programs, marketing activities, formal invitation to participate in events and activities and present various products and services of the company, including products that the company is a distributor of, such as product and services that are under the brand Azimut, Rolls-Royce, BMW, MINI, BMW Motorrad, Honda, Harley-Davidson, Master Certified Used Car, Master Motor Services, Master Car Rental, Sixt Rent a Car, Master Driver & Services, Tunap, i24, MAT Training Center and iMX.
2.7 For event registration, campaigns, offers, promotional programs, registration to receive gifts or in receiving various other benefits
2.8 To survey and rate your satisfaction with the products and services of the company and business partners of the company, including products that the company is a distributor of and to analyze your interests and information regarding the your purchase of products and services of the company and business partners of the company, including products that the company is a distributor of in order to assess, improve and develop products and services and various sales promotions of the company and the business partners of the company, including the products the company is a distributor of in order to better suit and meet the customer needs
2.9 To carry out planning, reporting and business forecasts
2.10 For risk management supervision and inspection and internal management, for example, to check and prevent for fraud
2.11 For investigation according to other legal and regulatory processes in order to comply with the law and to report or disclose information to government agencies according to the law, such as the Revenue Department, Department of Transportation or in the event in receiving a subpoena to freeze from police officers, government agencies, court or other law enforcement agencies, including for the establishment of legal claims, the compliance or usage of legal claims or the lifting up of legal claims
2.12 For indoor security and outdoor security of the company, including the exchanging of ID cards before entering the said area, taking photos of customers who contacted the company at the building and the outdoor location via CCTV (CCTV)
2.13 For the assignment of rights, duties and any benefits under the contract between you and the company, such as the merger or transfer of contracts which has been legally done.
(B) Period of Date Retention
(C) Information Disclosure
In the implementation of the objectives specified in this policy, the company may disclose your personal information to third parties, as follows:
(2) Representatives, contractor/subcontractor and/or service providers for any operations, such as carriers, service providers which store or destroy any documents, printing house, marketing agencies, advertisement agencies, contracting companies to develop and maintain information technology systems, accommodation and travel agency services, payment service and systems providers, auditor, law firms, legal and tax advisors and service providers for customer service via Call Center Systems
(3) Business partners of the company, third party which received your consent, according to the terms of the contract, according to legal requirements at a case by case basis, including automobile manufacturers or distribution companies which is a distributor of that company, companies that provide leasing services and/or insurance companies
(4) Government regulation agencies or any other departments required by law, including official with legal authority
(5) The transferee of the rights, duties and any benefits from the company, including the person assigned by the said transferee, shall proceed on behalf, for example, in the case of organizational structural adjustment, merger or acquisition etc.
(D) Transfer of Personal Information Overseas
In some cases, the company may send or transfer personal information to the company database, which duly operates on Cloud Serves based abroad. In this instance, when sending or transferring the said information, the company will provide the appropriate protection and security measures and will fully comply with the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562
(E) Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
– When the company has received your consent within the event the law requires consent
– To process your requests before entering into a contract and/or to perform a contract between you and the company
– It is necessary for the legitimate interests of the company or another person and/or juristic person, unless such benefits are less important when compared to your basic rights within your personal information
– It is to comply with the requirements and regulations of the company
– To prevent or cease any danger to the life, body or health of the person
– In the interest of the company, for the performance of duties or to perform duties in exercising government authority which is granted to the company (if any)
In the event the company will process your sensitive information, the company will always ask for your explicit consent, unless the law states that consent is not required.
In the case that personal information that the company collected above is necessary information for the company, in the performance of applicable laws or contractual performances, if you do not provide the required personal information, the company may have a specific legal liability and/or be unable to provide products and services to you, including the ability to manage contracts or of having significant convenience to you.
(F) Your Rights as the Owner of Personal Information
You have the rights under the Personal Data Protection Act to take any of the following actions:
(1) Right to Withdraw Consent
You have the right to withdraw the consent given to the company from collecting, using or disclosing your information at any time, unless the revocation request is limited by law or undermines a contract beneficial to you
However, withdrawing consent will not affect the processing of personal data that you have given consent to previously
(2) Right to Access Personal Information
You have the right to request access and request a copy of your personal data under the jurisdiction of the company, including asking the company to disclose the acquisition of such personal information without your consent.
(3) The Right to Provide or Transfer Personal Information
In the event the company has implemented the personal information in a form that can be read or generally used through work tools or devices automatically and can use or disclose personal information through automated methods, you have the right to request your personal information from the company, including the right to request the company to send or transfer your personal data in the aforementioned form to another controller of personal information as required by law
(4) The Right to Object to the Collection, Use or Disclosure of the Personal Information
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information for collection, use or disclosure as required by the law.
(5) Right to Delete Personal Data
You have the right to request the company to delete, destroy or impersonally identifiable for any reason as required by law
(6) Right to Suspend the Use of Personal Information
You have the right to request the company to suspend the use of your information for reasons required by law
(7) Right to request for personal information correction
You have the right to request the company to correct your personal information, so that such personal information is accurate, updated, complete and not misleading
(8) Right to Issue Complaint
You have the right to issue complaint to the relevant authority under the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 when the company violates or fails to comply with the said Act
(G) Security Measures for Personal Information
The company has established security measures that are deemed appropriate and strict in maintaining the security integrity of your personal information. In order to prevent the loss, access, use, alteration or disclosure of personal information without misconceptions or wrongdoing
In the event that the company assigns other parties to process the personal data according to orders on behalf of the company, the company will oversee that person processes appropriately to ensure that person will maintain the security of your personal information in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562
(H) Contact Details
In case of any doubt or need to ask for more details in regard to the protection of your personal information while collecting, using or disclosing your information, want to exercise your rights or have any complaints, you can contact the company through the following channels:
Millennium Group Corporation (Asia) Public Company Limited
Contact Location: 2222/9 Ladprao Road, Phlabphla Subdistrict, Wang Thonglang District, Bangkok
Telephone No: 02-935-2601
(I) Accessing other Websites via the Company’s Website
Announced on the date of 25/05/2022